Wednesday, April 20, 2011

does jetblue fly to detroit airport

I love Jetblue and one thing I would like to see is a flight to Detroit or somewhere in that area. That place is so dominated by Delta, that I would love to see some new competition. I would definitely like to see Jetblue there.
Has anyone heard anything about JetBlue returning its service to Detroit Metro Airport?

I haven't heard a thing, but as a frequent visitor to Michigan, I'd use JetBlue if they flew to Detroit. It would be nice to accrue frequent flyer points on one airline, instead of having them spread out over three.
I don't think DTW would be the best market for them to enter, there are three LCC's already in that market, Spirit, Airtran, and Southwest. even though those airlines have been successful at DTW, I would be afraid that having a fourth LCC (5 if you count USair) would over saturate the market that the LCC's target.

If they were to fly DTW-JFK they would be up against legacy competition from delta , with delta airlines already offering round trip fares to JFK for as low 183$.
DTW-BOS maybe? delta offers it for 217$ rt while spirit offers it for 258$
Not really a market that B6 needs to be entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment